Ok, We are gonna try to ship her monday or tuesday, we will make her travel list saturday so, you will be able to know where you are on the list.

Jeanette? Are you still doing this? I need your addy.

Some flaws on the doll, so you don't think it's you or that they happened in transit.

She is OLD! So, her legs are loose, I don't know how to re-string her, but she can still stand by herself if you balance her well.

She looks like she could be getting grey eye. I'm not sure, there's a funky little fog in one eye, very tiny, but notacable when you look at her.

That's all that I see. She's very sweet, looks to me like kirsten with red hair. I hope you all like her. She's getting nervouse about meeting you. She is very shy.

My next thread will be the order list, I will post it on saturday or sunday, depending on when husband gets it mapped on saturday.

I have it so that she's stays with each host family for about 2 weeks. That way she gets 2 weekend or about 2 weekends, to play with the family and dolls. Then shipped that second weekend. Is this ok with everyone? Cause this is how I'm figuring it out date wise for host families. About a week in transit and 2 weeks at a host, then a week in transit. It'll probably work out with less time, but I feel better taking the long estamate.

Let me know what you think!